Oatmeal/Dark Chocolate/Flax Meal Cookie
1 cflax meal
3/4 csplenda brown sugar
1 1/4 csplenda baking blend
2 stickbutter, softened
5 Tbspbutter, softened
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
3 1/2 cself rising flour
3 coatmeal, uncooked
2 1/2 cghirardelli bittersweet chocolate chips
How to Make Oatmeal/Dark Chocolate/Flax Meal Cookie
- Follow directions in order for the cookies to turn out right.
- Cream butter and Splenda sugars together.
- Add flax meal to the batter and blend.
- Add eggs and blend.
- Add vanilla and blend.
- Add flour one cup a time and blend.
- Add oatmeal one cup at a time and blend.
- Add Ghirardelli chips and stir them in.
- Form dough into logs and wrap with deli paper.
- Place in refrigerator and chill. (Keeps in fridge for weeks!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice into 1/4 inch medallions.
- Place on UN-greased baking sheet leaving about 2 inches between cookies.
- Bake for 14 minutes.
- Let cool and...ENJOY!!