Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Topped with Love
1 1/2 cpacked brown sugar
2 stickbutter room temp
1 tsppure vanilla extract
2 coatmeal, uncooked
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 csemisweet chocolate chips
1 jar(s)caramel ice cream topping..i used smuckers
·toasted pecan halves..about 3 dozen
How to Make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Topped with Love
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl cream butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla until well blended.
- In a seperate bowl mix flour, baking soda, and salt. Add flour mixture slowly.
- Stir in oats, then chocolate chips
- Drop Rounded tablespoons full on a ungreased cookie sheet..although i always use parchment paper..my new bestfriend
- Bake 9-11 minutes
- While the cookie is still hot straight out of the oven take the back of a small spoon and make a well in each cookie. Then spoon a dab of caramel in each cookie then top with a toasted pecan.