No Cholesterol Almond Cookies
3/4 calmond meal
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 1/4 tspbaking powder
3/4 tspbaking soda
2/3 ccanola oil
2 largeegg whites
1/4 tspalmond extract
How to Make No Cholesterol Almond Cookies
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix oil, eggs and extracts in a separate bowl. Combine with the dry ingredients just until the dough comes together.
- Chill dough an hour.
- Make 1 1/4 - 1 1/2inch balls of dough. The dough will need a good squeeze to stick together. Place 12 balls of dough on an ungreased cookie sheet. Gently flatten each with a fork.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven (350 for a convection oven)for 11 minutes.
- Remove from oven and rest 2 minutes before transferring to a rack to cool completely. Store airtight. Makes 32 cookies.