NO Bake Peanut Butter Chow Mien Noodle Cookies
This is a FUN recipe a CHILD can make this add or delete items as you like it...fun to make fun to eat...
- 3/4 c
- chunky peanut butter
- 3/4 pkg
- chow mein noodles any size available in your area
- 1 pkg
- marshmallows (small bag)
- 1/4 c
- butter or margarine
- 1 pkg
- butter scotch morsels (any size ) add more or less according to taste
- 3 medium
- chocolate candy bars melted to drizzle
How to Make NO Bake Peanut Butter Chow Mien Noodle Cookies
- 1Melt butter in 5 qt sause pan swirling around to coat sides and bottom.
- 2Over Low Heat,Add peanut butter and 1/2 bag of butterscotch morsels. Stir till melted.
- 3Add marshmallows stirring quickly and add chow mein noodles, and all of the other items stirring quickly.
Just untill mixed well.
Drop onto wax paper your choice of size.
Cool an hour.Drizzle with chocolate making a big dollop in the middle. Cool and put in a covered container,enjoy!!