How to Make NO-BAKE COOKIES & CREAM MINI CHEESECAKES
- Place paper liners in cups of a standard 1/2 cup muffin pan.
Take 3 of the cookies and qutarter them for garnish. Set aside.
- Place 12 cookies in a plastic frezzer bag and pound them with a rolling pin untill they are fine crumbs. Divide the crums evenly amoung the muffin cups and press down firmly and evenly.
- Place the remaining cookies in bag and brake them so that there are bigger pieces of cookie as well as crumbs. Set aside
- Whip the cream with a hand mixer on high speed untill stiff peaks form. Place the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and beat on high speed untill smooth. Fold in whipping cream and the cookies pieces and crumbs.
- Spoon this mixture into the muffin cups. Place one of the cookies quarters on top of each of the cheesecakes.
- Refrigerate untill serving, at least 5 minutes or up to a day ahead.