Dana Moore AKA: Southern Gals Cook
- 1 pkg
- 4 Tbsp
- real butter, melted
- 12 oz
- french vanilla flavored cool whip
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c
- confectioners sugar
- 1 c
- 1 c
- heavy whipping cream
- 1 small box
- jello strawberry cream instant pudding
How to Make Neapolitan Dirt
- 1Place 1/2 package of the Oreos in a food processor. Process until Oreos are crumbs.
- 2Melt butter in a 9x7x2.5 inch dish. Pour Oreos in with the butter and stir until moistened. Press into the bottom of the dish to make with the Oreos.
- 3In a large mixing bowl add cool whip, cream cheese and sugar. Mix on high speed until mixture is fluffy and free of lumps. Pour over Oreos and smooth out.
- 4Using the same mixing bowl, add pudding, milk and whipping cream and mix on high speed until pudding is thickened. Pour over top of cream cheese mixture.
- 5Crush up remaining Oreos and sprinkle over top of pudding. Chill for about 15 minutes or until ready to serve.