Naughty cheesecake bars
- 8 oz
- chocolate chip cookie dough, refrigerated or homemade
- 12 oz
- cream cheese-softened
- 1/3 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 3 oz
- whoppers candy-chopped
How to Make Naughty cheesecake bars
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 pan with a foil sling and coat lightly with cooking spray
- 2Roll out or using your fingers, press cookie dough to an 1/8 inch thickness and bake until crisp and edges are golden, 15-25 min. Place whole Oreos on top of baked cookie crust.
- 3To make cheesecake filling: Place cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla in a bowl and beat until blended. Pour mixture over Oreos.
- 4Sprinkle chopped Oreos and Whoppers on top. Bake at 350 degrees for about 35-40 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting. Store bars tightly covered in refrigerator.