Molly's Carrot & Apple Sauce Dog Bones (Cookies)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
14 oz. jar baby food apple sauce (non sweetened, no artificial sweeteners)
14 oz. jar baby food carrots
2 Tbspcanola oil
1 5/8 cflour (i used rice flour)
How to Make Molly's Carrot & Apple Sauce Dog Bones (Cookies)
- Turn on Oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix the flour with cinnamon. Next combine the 4 oz. Baby Food apple sauce, 4 oz. Baby Food Carrots & Canola Oil with the flour & cinnamon mixture.
- Mix the dough together with spoon or spatula. Knead the dough with your hands. If the dough is too soft, add more flour. I used rice flour. If dough is too thick, add a teaspoon or two of water. I didn't need to add the water.
- Roll the dough out on a slightly floured board. I used the rice flour. Roll the dough out until it is 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch thick. Use a dog bone cookie cutter that is appropriate size for your dog.
- Place the treats on a cookie sheet with either a silicone mat or a lightly greased cookie sheet. I found that I needed to bake the treats for at least 20 minutes. I wanted to be sure the treats were hard.
- One could turn off the oven after the treats are baked and leave them in the oven for another hour or two. I didn't do that. I might do that next time.
- After the treats cool, store them in the refrigerator.