How to Make Molasses Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Add melted butter, molasses and egg.
- Mix by hand until incorporated.
- Refrigerate cookie dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove dough from refrigerator and roll into walnut sized balls.
- Roll dough balls in sugar and place on a greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes. Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool.
- Yields about 2 1/2 dozen cookies.