How to Make Molasses Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- 3Add melted butter, molasses and egg.
- 4Mix by hand until incorporated.
- 5Refrigerate cookie dough for at least 30 minutes.
- 6Remove dough from refrigerator and roll into walnut sized balls.
- 7Roll dough balls in sugar and place on a greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- 8Bake for 10 - 12 minutes. Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool.
- 9Yields about 2 1/2 dozen cookies.