- 2 Tbsp
- miso paste
- 1/2 c
- unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/8 c
- liquid egg substitute (or 1/2 egg-see descrition)
- 1 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- raw sugar, to coat cookies
How to Make Miso Cookies
- 1Beat Miso, butter, and sugar in a bowl until creamy. Add egg and beat until well blended.
- 2Add flour and baking soda, and mix until dough comes together. Wrap dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 3Cut the dough in half and shape each half into a 2" round log. Roll each log in raw sugar, to coat. Wrap each log with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 4Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 5Slice the cookie dough into 1/2" thick rounds. Place cookies on prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart.
- 6Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- 7Cool on wire rack.