- 1 pkg
- dark chocolate(or regular milk chocolate)
- 1/2 pkg
- andes mint pieces(or less if you do not like the mint to be too strong.)
- 2 pkg
- ritz crackers
- 1 stick
- peppermint candy crushed(for topping)
How to Make Mint Thins
- 1Crush peppermint candy into small chunks in a plastic bag. Set aside.
- 2Melt the dark chocolate in a microwave safe bowl until all chocolate is melted and smooth. Start at 30 seconds first and for each additional spin through the microwave, only goo 10 seconds at a time to keep the chocolate from burning.
- 3Add the mint pieces and stir, microwave at 5 seconds intervals if mixture is not melted all the way.
- 4Take the Ritx crackers and drop into the chocolate/mint mix and coat evenly on both sides. Decorate with a few peppermint candy pieces. Set on either aluminum foil or waxed paper until firm.