Mint Thins (Ritz Cracker Cookies)
I like them because I love the flavor of mint around this time of year and they are so easy to make.
"Photo and recipe provided courtesy of Kraft Food & Family magazine, www.kraftfoods.com. For more information or to sign up for a free subscription, please visit www.kraftfoods.com/magazine."
- 1 pkg
- (8 squares) baker's semi-sweet chocolate, melted, slightly cooled
- 1/4 tsp
- peppermint extract
- sleeve ritz crackers (36 crackers)
- candy cane (6 inch), crushed
How to Make Mint Thins (Ritz Cracker Cookies)
- 1MIX chocolate and extract.
- 2DIP crackers in chocolate mixture, turning to completely coat each cracker. Carefully scrape off excess chocolate. Place crackers in single layer on waxed paper-covered baking sheets; sprinkle with crushed candy.
- 3REFRIGERATE 30 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- 4kraft kitchens tips :
CHOCOLATE-PEANUT BUTTER "COOKIES" Omit peppermint extract and candy cane. Spread each cracker with thin layer of peanut butter before dipping in the melted chocolate