Mini Chocolate Sugar Cookie Pies
FOR SUGAR COOKIE CRUST
1 boxsugar cookie mix
·1 egg & 1 stick of butter
4 Tbspcocoa powder
1 1/2 cmilk
How to Make Mini Chocolate Sugar Cookie Pies
- Mix the sugar cookie mix, 1 egg and 1 stick of butter together until it turns into a firm dough.
- Set Oven on 375 Degrees, Mold the cookie dough into a muffin pan, shaping it into little cups. Bake in the oven for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Take cookie cups out of the oven and set them aside to let cool.
- Mix all dry ingredients together blending well together. Add slightly beaten egg yolks into dry ingredients. Add the milk a little bit at a time until well blended.
- cook over a low heat, stirring constantly until thickened. Remove from heat. Add Vanilla and Butter, stir until well blended.
- Fill up each cookie cup with chocolate pie filling, Put cookie cups onto a cookie sheet and set inside the fridge to cool and set, 1 - 4 hours. Enjoy!