Mini Chocolate Sugar Cookie Pies
- 1 box
- sugar cookie mix
- 1 egg & 1 stick of butter
- 4 Tbsp
- cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 c
- egg yolks
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 stick
FOR SUGAR COOKIE CRUST
How to Make Mini Chocolate Sugar Cookie Pies
- 1Mix the sugar cookie mix, 1 egg and 1 stick of butter together until it turns into a firm dough.
- 2Set Oven on 375 Degrees, Mold the cookie dough into a muffin pan, shaping it into little cups. Bake in the oven for 8 - 10 minutes.
- 3Take cookie cups out of the oven and set them aside to let cool.
- 4Mix all dry ingredients together blending well together. Add slightly beaten egg yolks into dry ingredients. Add the milk a little bit at a time until well blended.
- 5cook over a low heat, stirring constantly until thickened. Remove from heat. Add Vanilla and Butter, stir until well blended.
- 6Fill up each cookie cup with chocolate pie filling, Put cookie cups onto a cookie sheet and set inside the fridge to cool and set, 1 - 4 hours. Enjoy!