Melting Snowmen Cookie Balls
"Photo and recipe provided courtesy of Kraft Food & Family magazine, www.kraftfoods.com. For more information or to sign up for a free subscription, please visit www.kraftfoods.com/magazine."
1 pkg(8 oz.) philadelphia cream cheese, softened
24nutter butter cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
2 pkg(6 squares each) baker's white chocolate, melted
1/4 cplanters creamy peanut butter
48mini oreo bite size cookies
2 Tbspdecorating icing
How to Make Melting Snowmen Cookie Balls
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls; place in single layer in shallow pan. Freeze 10 min. Mix chocolate and peanut butter until well blended. Dip balls in chocolate mixture; place in shallow waxed paper-lined pan, allowing excess chocolate to pool at bottom of each ball. Decorate with remaining ingredients as shown in photo.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- kraft kitchens tips :
HOW TO EASILY DIP BALLS : To easily coat balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until firm.
- VARIATION Sprinkle cookie balls with colored sugar or sprinkles instead of decorating with the Mini OREO Cookies and decorating icing.
- Note : when I made these , when I added the peanutbutter to the melted chocolate it made the melted snow brown , so I did some with melted almond bark and the turned out great!!