Mel-In-Your-Mouth Peanut Butter Cookies
How to Make Mel-In-Your-Mouth Peanut Butter Cookies
- Heat oven to 325?F.
- In electric mixer cream the shortening and peanut butter, then add the brown sugar and beat until well mixed.
- Place flour, baking soda, and salt in a sifter and sift into bowl while the beaters are running.
- When thoroughly mixed take a small amount (about 1 Tbs.) in your hand and roll into a small ball, then place on greased cookie sheet and, using a fork, slightly flatten the cookies, making a cross pattern with the fork.
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 5-10 minutes. Makes approx. 24 cookies