Magic Cherry Cookie Bars
Another family pleaser for sure!
- 1 1/2 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 oz
- pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
- 10 oz
- jar maraschino cherries, drained, patted dry and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/3 c
- flaked coconut
How to Make Magic Cherry Cookie Bars
- 1Heat oven to 350^. Spray a foil lined 13x9-inch baking pan with foil extending over edge of pan(for easy lift up edges of foil to remove from pan for easy cutting after baking)
- 2Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter.
Press into bottom of prepared pan.
Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork.
- 3Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Loosen from sides of pan while still warm; cool on wire rack.
cut into bars or diamonds or squares.