★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/3 c
- butter (softened)
- 1/4 c
- crisco shortening sticks (butter flavored)
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp
- lemon extract
- 1 box
- dunkin hines lemon supreme cake mix
- 1 box
- lemon jello (3 oz) can sub in sugar free if you want
How to Make Luscious Lemon Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper (do NOT spray with cooking spray)
- 2Cream together softened butter and shortening stick.
- 3Incorporate eggs one at a time until well blended, then add in vanilla and lemon extract.
- 4Add cake mix and jello mix and mix well, scraping sides of mixer often.
- 5Using two spoons or hands, drop by balls and then flatten onto parchment paper.
Bake at 350 for 7 to 10 minutes, depending on your oven. Watch carefully at the end so they don't burn.
- 6OPTIONAL: For even more lemon flavor, frost with lemon frosting.