★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/3 cbutter (softened)
1/4 ccrisco shortening sticks (butter flavored)
1 Tbspvanilla extract
1/8 tsplemon extract
1 boxdunkin hines lemon supreme cake mix
1 boxlemon jello (3 oz) can sub in sugar free if you want
How to Make Luscious Lemon Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper (do NOT spray with cooking spray)
- Cream together softened butter and shortening stick.
- Incorporate eggs one at a time until well blended, then add in vanilla and lemon extract.
- Add cake mix and jello mix and mix well, scraping sides of mixer often.
- Using two spoons or hands, drop by balls and then flatten onto parchment paper.
Bake at 350 for 7 to 10 minutes, depending on your oven. Watch carefully at the end so they don't burn.
- OPTIONAL: For even more lemon flavor, frost with lemon frosting.