- 1 box
- lemon cake mix or sugar-free
- egg,lightly beaten
- 2 c
- cool whip,thawed (8oz. container)
- 1/2-1 c
- powdered sugar or sugar-free powdered
How to Make Low Fat Crinkle Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
In a large bowl,combine cake ,egg,and Cool Whip.The batter will be sticky!
- 2Form dough into tablespoonfuls and roll in powdered sugar.
- 3Bake for 8 to 10 minutes,until the edges are golden. Allow to cool 1 minutes on baking sheet: then remove.
Look at mine page I have low-carb powdered sugar.