Lime Cooler Cookies
How to Make Lime Cooler Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl mix together sugar and lime zest.
- Slice the cold butter in small pieces and add to sugar.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add egg and beat until combined.
- Add crushed wafers and flour and beat until combined. Dough is crumbly, warmth of hands will bring it together.
- Place powdered sugar in shall dish.
- Scoop out 12 balls of dough and roll lightly in powdered sugar.
- Place on cookie sheet. Bake 15 minutes.
- Roll warm cookies in remaining powdered sugar.