Lemony Oat Sugar Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 1/2 c
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 c
- butter, softened
- 2 c
- 1/3 c
- olive oil
- 3 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 2 tsp
- lemon rind, finely grated
- 1 1/2 c
- quick-cooking oats
How to Make Lemony Oat Sugar Cookies
- 1Whisk together flour and baking powder.
- 2Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3Add eggs, beating after each addition.
- 4beat in oil, lemon juice and lemon rind.
- 5Stir in flour mixture and oats. Blend well.
- 6Wrap and refrigerate dough at least one hour.
- 7Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment.
- 8Scoop dough into 1-inch balls. Place on cookie sheet. Flatten ball with bottom of cup that has been dipped in sugar.
- 9Bake cookies 8 - 10 minutes. Cool in pan 2 minutes, remove to wire rack to cool.