Lemony Oat Sugar Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 1/2 cflour
2 tspbaking powder
1/2 cbutter, softened
1/3 colive oil
3 Tbsplemon juice
2 tsplemon rind, finely grated
1 1/2 cquick-cooking oats
How to Make Lemony Oat Sugar Cookies
- Whisk together flour and baking powder.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, beating after each addition.
- beat in oil, lemon juice and lemon rind.
- Stir in flour mixture and oats. Blend well.
- Wrap and refrigerate dough at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment.
- Scoop dough into 1-inch balls. Place on cookie sheet. Flatten ball with bottom of cup that has been dipped in sugar.
- Bake cookies 8 - 10 minutes. Cool in pan 2 minutes, remove to wire rack to cool.