How to Make Lemon Snowbars
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8 inch square pan with foil, making sure to fold up and over the sides.
- 2Mix together 1st 3 ingredients to form a crust. It may be a bit crumbly. Press down with fingers tips pressing the edges slightly up.
- 3Bake at 350 for 10 to 15 mins or until lightly browned
- 4Prepare filling using the rest of the ingredients, mix well.
Pour over slightly baked crust. Bake 18 to 20 mins or until set. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 5let cool. Lift from pan using extra foil that is folded over pan. cut to desired sizes