How to Make Lemon Snowbars
- Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8 inch square pan with foil, making sure to fold up and over the sides.
- Mix together 1st 3 ingredients to form a crust. It may be a bit crumbly. Press down with fingers tips pressing the edges slightly up.
- Bake at 350 for 10 to 15 mins or until lightly browned
- Prepare filling using the rest of the ingredients, mix well.
Pour over slightly baked crust. Bake 18 to 20 mins or until set. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- let cool. Lift from pan using extra foil that is folded over pan. cut to desired sizes