Lemon Refrigerator Cookies with Pecans
How to Make Lemon Refrigerator Cookies with Pecans
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 2Combine flour and cornstarch in a small bowl, set aside.
- 3In a mixer bowl combine softened butter and powdered sugar. Mix until light and fluffy.
- 4Beat in lemon zest. Then slowly add flour and cornstarch mixture, mix well.
- 5Cover bowl with wrap and refrigerate the dough about an hour or until easy to handle.
- 6Shape the dough into logs about 2 inches in diameter, depending on the size you like and the occasion.
- 7Roll the log into the finely chopped pecans, pressing gently as you roll.
- 8Wrap in cellophane and refrigerate 2-3 hours more or until firm.
- 9Unwrap dough and slice into 1/4 inch slices. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 10Bake at 375 degrees for 10 min. on an ungreased cookie sheet or until edges are lightly brown.
- 11Cool 1 minute before moving to cookie platter.