Lemon Chewy Cookies
- 1 box
- lemon cake mix (get the 18.5 oz box and you will get almost 3 dozen)
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- juice of half a lemon (about 1 tbsp.)
- zest of half a lemon (about 1 tsp.)
- 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
How to Make Lemon Chewy Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Pour cake mix into mixing bowl. Add eggs, oil, lemon juice and zest, mix until well blended. Refrigerate dough at least 30 minutes.
- 3Form dough into small balls (about 1 Tbsp. or use cookie dough scoop), and drop into a bowl of powder sugar. Roll them around until lightly coated. Once sugared, place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes. The bottoms will be light brown, and the insides chewy.