☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 6-oz pkgsemi-sweet chocolate pieces (1 cup)
1 cpowdered sugar
1/2 cflaked coconut
1/2 cdry roasted peanuts, chopped
How to Make Kris Kringles
- In saucepan, melt chocolate and margarine, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Cool to lukewarm.
- Beat in egg till smooth and glossy.
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla, and dash of salt; mix well.
- Stir in coconut and peanuts. Chill.
- Form into 10 inch long roll. Wrap in a wax paper and chill several hours or overnight.
- Slice 1/4 inch thick.