Key Lime White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1/4 c
- crisco stick, butter flavored
- 1/4 c
- butter, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 3/4 c
- packed brown sugar
- 3 pkg
- 1 box
- (3-oz size) lime flavored jello (you can use sugar free if you can find it)
- 2 c
- bisquick original baking mix (or a comparable one, but don't go with a reduced fat or calorie mix or the cookies tend to be dry)
- 1 Tbsp
- finely grated lime peel
- 1 c
- vanilla or white chocolate chips
- 1/2 c
- macadamia nuts (or 2 oz package already chopped)
How to Make Key Lime White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Make sure you preheat. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper ~ do NOT spray with cooking spray
- 2Cream together softened butter and shortening. Mix in the brown sugar and Splenda then add vanilla and jello. Mix in the egg until well-combined.
- 3Slowly add in the Bisquick then the grated lime peel.
- 4By hand, stir in the white chips and macadamia nuts.
- 5Drop by desired size spoonful on parchment paper and bake for 7 to 10 minutes depending on your over. Watch closely so you don't burn. Remove to cooling wrack.