IT'S IT ICE CREAM SANDWICH
How to Make IT'S IT ICE CREAM SANDWICH
- 1Using a round cookie cutter,to form your ice cream in a circle and return it back to the freezer to get hard.
- 2Meanwhile melt chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute watching so it doesn't burn, stir at half the time. Add time if needed( just watch the chocolate).
- 3Pour the chocolate in a flat pan or on a plate, making it easier to coat the cookies. Cover completely and place on sprayed parchment paper until harden.
- 4Pull the ice cream out of freezer, put in the middle of the oatmeal cookies. reheat chocolate and coat the side and return to freezer until chocolate is set about 1 hour.
- 5RUN TO THE FREEZER AND START EATING AND ENJOY BEFORE EVERYONE NOTICE YOUR GONE..LOL