Indiana Frangipane Bites
According to Wikipedia frangipane is the Plumeria tree. It can also be a pastry filling made of or tasting of almonds.
So here's the cookie!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 stick
- softened butter
- 1/2 c
- 1/3 c
- almond paste
- 1/3 c
- cake flour
- dried prunes, cut each one in half
- sliced almonds
- coarse sugar
How to Make Indiana Frangipane Bites
- 1Line 24 mini muffin cups withpaper liners. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Combine butter, 1/2 cup regular sugar, eggs, almon paste, and flour in food procesor and mix until smooth.
- 3Divide pastry mixture into lined muffin cups, filling 1/3 full. Press 1/2 a prune into each muffin cup. Sprinkle with sliced almonds and coarse sugar to taste.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.