Imaginable Underwater World
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 oz boxes of blue jello (or one bigger 6 oz box)
- gummy fish
- gummy sharks
- crushed vanilla oreos, or other vanilla cookies
- plastic clear cups
- paper umbrellas
How to Make Imaginable Underwater World
- 1Make the jello according the package directions pour powder into a bowl, add 2 cups boiling water, stir about 2 minutes until completely dissolved, add the cold water.
- 2Pour approx. 1/2 cup of the jello into individual clear plastic cups and refrigerate for about 2 hours until it's soft set. You want it to be gelled enough that the fish won't sink to the bottom, but not so hard that you can't push them in.
- 3Add the gummy fish and sharks (I found it worked well to spear a fish with a toothpick, push it into the jello, then use another toothpick to release it).
- 4Put back in the fridge for about another two hours to fully set.
- 5Now add the vanilla cookie crumbs (the sand). Next add the umbrellas