Honey Refrigerator Cookies
1/2 cbrown sugar
1/2 cvegetable shortening
2 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1/4 tspbaking soda
1/2 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Honey Refrigerator Cookies
- Cream together honey, sugar, and shortening. Beat in egg.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Roll the dough into 2-inch diameter logs (length is up to you. Wrap in waxed paper and refrigerate for a day.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Slice cookies from logs about 1/4 inch thick and place on baking sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Cool on wire rack.