Honey Oatmeal Craisin Cookies
Michelle Bersani =^..^=
Hope you like them.
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspground cinnamon
1 cunsalted butter (room temp)
1 1/2 cbrown sugar (i use dark, but light is fine), packed
1 tsporange extract
3/4 ccraisins (dried, sweetened cranberries)
1/2 - 3/4 cmini cinnamon chips (i use hershey's)
2 coats, quick cooking (not instant)
1/2 cchopped walnuts; or any nut you prefer (optional)
How to Make Honey Oatmeal Craisin Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the honey and orange extract.
Beat until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and beat until fully incorporated.
- Mix in the craisins, cinnamon chips, oats and nuts (if desired).
- Add flour mixture and mix well.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until lightly browned around the edges.
- Place cookies on wire rack until completely cooled.