Holiday Fruit Drop Cookies
I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
How to Make Holiday Fruit Drop Cookies
- 1Mix shortening, sugar and eggs well; stir in sour milk.
- 2Blend next 3 ingredients; add to sugar mixture.
- 3Mix in pecans, cherries and dates.
- 4Chill for 1 hour.
- 5Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 6Drop by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
Blanche Riggs, Sec.-Treas.
Sophia Church of God LWWB
Sophia, West Virginia