★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 c
- fast and festive cookie mix
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 c
- multi-colored or chocolate sprinkles
- 1 large
- decorator icing of desired color
How to Make Holiday Confetti Cut Outs
- 1In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except icing. Beat until well-blended and soft dough forms. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- 2Heat oven to 350 degrees F. On well-floured surface roll out 1/3 of the dough to 1/8" thickness. Keep remaining dough refrigerated. Cut with 2" cookie cutter. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 8-19 minutes until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute, remove from cookie sheet to wire racks to cool. Decorate with icing as desired.
- 3Repeat with the remaining dough.