Healthy Grape-Nuts Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies Read
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 capplesauce, unsweetened
1 cflax seeds ground
2/3 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
2/3 cgranulated sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
2 cgrape nut cereal
2 coats, quick cooking
1 ccranberries, dried
How to Make Healthy Grape-Nuts Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies Read
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix flour and backing soda in small bowl.
- In separate bowl, mix applesauce and flax seed.
- Gradually add sugars, beat until well mixed.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in oats, cereal and cranberries.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool 1 minute, remove from cookie sheets.
- Cool completely on wire racks