Hazelnut Tea Cakes
These delicate cookies are quick and easy to make, and are just as good as they sound, perfect when paired with tea or coffee.
So are you ready for a break yet?
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·1 cup butter, softened
·1/4 cup powdered sugar
·2 teaspoons vanilla extract
·2 cups all-purpose flour
·1/2 teaspoon salt
·2 cups ground hazelnuts
·powdered sugar for rolling
How to Make Hazelnut Tea Cakes
- Preheat your oven to 325F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, and the vanilla until smooth and light.
- Next add the flour, salt, and ground hazelnuts and stir until well combined.
- Chill dough for 1 hour, drop onto greased cookie sheets in rounded teaspoons.
- Bake in preheated 325 F oven for 25 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then roll in powdered sugar.
- Cool completely on a wire rack, then once again, roll in powdered sugar.