★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- la choy chow mein noodles. 5 oz can.
- 1 pkg
- mini marshmallows. 10.5 ounce.
- 1 pkg
- reeses peanut butter morsels. (or butter scotch taste good too)
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Haystacks
- 1In a really large bowl, Mix Chow Mein Noodles with mini marshmallows. Set aside.
Mix 1 package of Reeses Peanut Butter morsels with 1 Tablespoon of oil. Microwave for 30 second intervals till creamy and melted OR melt morsels in a double boiler.
- 2Combine all the ingredients (Chow Mein noodles, Mini Marshmallows and Peanut Butter Morsels) Mix well gently.
- 3On a tray of wax paper, Drop by spoonfuls onto the wax paper. Let cool either in the fridge or room temperature. They look like mini haystacks.