HALLOWEEN WITCH BROOMS
1/2 cpacked brown sugar
1/2 cbutter, softened
2 Tbspcream or milk
1 1/2 call-purpose flour
20pretzel rods, about 5 inches long
2/3 csemisweet chocolate chips
1/3 cwhite chocolate chips, melted
How to Make HALLOWEEN WITCH BROOMS
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Mix brown sugar, butter, cream and vanilla in medium bowl. Stir in flour and salt. Shape dough into twenty 1 1/4 inch balls.
- Place pretzel rod on ungreased cookie sheet. Press ball of dough onto the end of each pretzel rod. Press dough with fork to resemble "bristles" of broom.
- Bake about 12 minutes or until set but not brown. Remove from cookie sheet. Cool completely on wire rack, about 30 minutes.
- Cover cookie sheet with waxed paper. Place brooms on waxed paper. Heat butter and chocolate chips over low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth; remove from heat.
- Spoon melted chocolate over brooms, leaving About 1 inch at top of pretzel handle and bottom halves of cookie bristles uncovered, drizzle with melted white chocolate chips. Let stand until chocolate is set.