Grilled Peaches By Freda
These are Great Individual dessert Servings.
I have also Mixed Plums with the Peaches, or fresh pineapple with the peaches, for Great Flavor.
All cooked in the Foil with Easy Clean up.
- individual foil pieces cut large enough to fold and seal over fruits.
- ginger snaps or a spiced cookie
- 1 - 2
- ripe peaches (amt depends on the size)
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice (to prevent discoloration)
- 1 Tbs
- brown sugar
- 1 Tbs
- cinnamon to taste
GRILLED PEACHES OR FRUIT
How to Make Grilled Peaches By Freda
- 1Remove the Skins from peaches, by Blanching in boiling water 30 sec.
Crumble cookies in large pieces of Foil.
- 2Mix the Peach Slices with Lemon Juice in Bowl.
Place the Peaches over the Cookie Crumbs.
Sprinkle with the Cinamon and sugar, Top with butter.
- 3fold foil over, Seal Foil and place on medium heat on the grill. Cook 10 min. that's it!!
Enjoy with Whipped Cream or Ice cream, or Just like this. Wonderful on a camping trip.