Grannie's Peanut Butter Cookies (oven version)
Rev BJ Friley
Prep time: 5 to 10 minutes
Baking time: 15 to 18 min.
Everyone has heard about the benefits of fiber. Oat and bran can significantly lower blood cholesterol in addition to adding fiber.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cbutter or margarine
3/4 cbrown sugar
3/4 cgranulated sugar
1 cpeanut butter, creamy or chunky
1 1/4 call purpose flour
3/4 crolled oats
2 tspbaking soda
·ungreased cookie sheet
·wire rack, for cooling cookies
How to Make Grannie's Peanut Butter Cookies (oven version)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter.
- Beat together with the sugars, vanilla, peanut butter and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, bran, oats and baking soda.
- Stir mixture into butter mixture.
- Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.