Grannie's Peanut Butter Cookies (microwave)
Rev BJ Friley
Microwave cooking time: 4 to 5 min.
Creamy and crispy at the same time. And rolled oats and bran give these peanut butter cooking a nutritional boost.
Tips: Everyone has heard about the benefits of fiber. Oat and bran can significantly lower blood cholesterol in addition to adding fiber.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cbutter or margarine
3/4 cbrown sugar
3/4 cgranulated sugar
1 cpeanut butter, creamy or chunky
1 1/4 call purpose flour
3/4 crolled oats
2 tspbaking soda
How to Make Grannie's Peanut Butter Cookies (microwave)
- Place butter in a microsafe bowl, breaking it up into pieces.
- Microwave at HIGH power for about 45 seconds. Cover with wax paper to prevent splattering.
- Combine flour, bran, oats and baking soda. Stir into butter mixture.
- Shield corners of dish with foil to prevent overcooking.
- Microwave at HIGH power for 4 to 5 minutes, turning a quarter turn 3 times during baking.
- Repeat with second batch of dough.