Grandma's Sugar Cookies with Lora's Twist
I ice with Royal Icing
2 large egg whites plus 3 c. powdered sugar. Mix until smooth. Thicker consistency is good for piping. Thinner for spreading. Add a little water to make it thinner. More sugar to thicken.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 csugar
3 3/4 cflour
How to Make Grandma's Sugar Cookies with Lora's Twist
- Mix together butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add in half of flour and salt. Mix well.
- Add in milk
- Add in rest of flour. Mix until well combined.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap. Chill dough 3-4 hours
- Preheat oven to 400
- Roll thin and cut with cookie cutters
- Decorate with colored sugars or half a pecan prior to baking or Royal Icing after baked and cooled.
- Bake at 400 for about 8-10 minutes until light brown on bottom.