Grand Marnier Cookie w/berry&Cream/Kidney Friendly
Calories 138, total fat 8.4 g, saturated fat 5.2 g, monounsaturated fat 2.4 g, polyunsaturated fat 0.3 g, cholesterol 29.6 mg, calcium 25.7 mg, sodium 27.6 mg, phosphorus 29 mg, potassium 100 mg, total carbohydrates 12 g, dietary fiber 0.8 g, sugar 7.5 g, protein 2.2 g
Photo comes from the site where I found this recipe.
GRAND MARNIER COOKIE
·1/4 c cake flour
·2 t sugar
·3 egg whites
·2 teasp grand marnier
MARNIER WHIPPED CREAM
·1 c whipping cream
·2 tablespoons powdered sugar
·2 tablespoons grand marnier
·large fresh strawberries
NOTE: USE A STRAW AND POKE UP INTO THE STRAWBERRY STRIAGHT THRU FROM THE BOTTOM AND OUT THE STEM. THIS REMOVES THE STEM WITH OUT HAVING TO SLICE THE BERRY THEREFORE IT REMAINS PRETTY AND IN TACT FOR PRESENTATION : )
How to Make Grand Marnier Cookie w/berry&Cream/Kidney Friendly
- Sift cake flour and sugar together, and then sift it again.
- Beat egg whites until stiff, then add Grand Marnier and fold dry ingredients into the egg mixture.
- Pipe out onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet, making 3 X 4 inch rectangles. Bake in an oven preheated to 375 degrees for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool. (HINT: Place in freezer to allow for easier removal from the parchment paper)
- Grand MArnier Whipped Cream: Whip the whipping cream until it makes stiff peaks; then add powdered sugar and Grand Marnier. Beat to mix in.
- Place a dollop of the Grand MArnier whipped cream on a plate, then put 3 strawberries next to the whipped cream and stand the cookie in the whipped cream. Enjoy!