Gooey Chocolate Cream Cheese Bars
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2yellow cake mix
1cup melted butter
1package cream cheese
3 or 4handfuls chocolate chips
16ounces powdered sugar
How to Make Gooey Chocolate Cream Cheese Bars
- Melt 1 cup of butter
- Mix half of the butter and 2 eggs with 1 of the cake mixes. Make this into a crust in an 8 1/2 by 11 inch pan.
- In a mixer combine the cream cheese, 1 egg, the powdered sugar and the vanilla. Pour mixture onto the crust.
- sorinkle the chocolate chips on the cream cheese mixture.
- Combine the other cake mix and the remaining melted butter. Sprinkle on top of the chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. Middle will not be set.
- Cool in refrigerator for about 2 hours. Cut into squares and enjoy!