Gooey Chocolate Cream Cheese Bars
- yellow cake mix
- cup melted butter
- package cream cheese
- 3 or 4
- handfuls chocolate chips
- teaspoons vanilla
- ounces powdered sugar
How to Make Gooey Chocolate Cream Cheese Bars
- 1Melt 1 cup of butter
- 2Mix half of the butter and 2 eggs with 1 of the cake mixes. Make this into a crust in an 8 1/2 by 11 inch pan.
- 3In a mixer combine the cream cheese, 1 egg, the powdered sugar and the vanilla. Pour mixture onto the crust.
- 4sorinkle the chocolate chips on the cream cheese mixture.
- 5Combine the other cake mix and the remaining melted butter. Sprinkle on top of the chocolate chips.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. Middle will not be set.
- 7Cool in refrigerator for about 2 hours. Cut into squares and enjoy!