Golden Oreo Cookie Balls
How to Make Golden Oreo Cookie Balls
- 1Chop up oreos (approx. 3 rows) and blend until fine. A food processor works great!
- 2Add cream cheese to oreo crumbs and blend until a dough forms. Chill this for 15 minutes.
- 3Roll into little balls and chill the oreo balls for another 15 minutes.
- 4You may either melt the white chocolate in a double broiler or follow the microwave instructions.
- 5Dip the chilled oreo balls into the melted chocolate and coat the entire ball. Place them into mini cupcake wrappers or onto waxed paper to set.
- 6You may now add sprinkles. Keep Refrigerated :)