Gluten Free Oatmeal Toffee Cookies
1/2 cbrown sugar
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/2 ccoconut oil
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspsea salt
1 tspxanthan gum
1 cgluten free glad flour*
1 1/2 cgluten free rolled oats
1 ctoffee baking bits
How to Make Gluten Free Oatmeal Toffee Cookies
- Sift together dry ingredients, except oats and toffee bits and set aside.
- Cream coconut oil and sugars together. (Depending on the temperature in your kitchen you may need to warm or cool your coconut oil)
- Add egg, vanilla and water and mix until well blended.
- Add flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Stir in oatmeal and toffee bits.
- Cover Cookie sheet with parchment paper and place rounded balls of dough about 3 inches apart on the sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool before removing from sheet. This makes 3 dozen cookies.