☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 1/4 cflour
2 tspbaking soda
1 tspground cinnamon
1 tspground ginger
3/4 cbutter, softened
1 cbrown sugar
1/4 csugar in the raw
How to Make Ginger Chewies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon and ginger into a bowl.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar with electric mixer.
- Add egg and molasses and mix until blended and an even light brown color.
- On low speed mix in flour mixture until incorporated.
- Place sugar in the raw on a plate.
- Scoop dough with cookie scoop and roll into ball.
- Roll cookie ball in the sugar and place on the cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes until the tops are cracked.
- Cool on cookie sheet 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.