Fudgy Black Bean Brownie and Banana Treat
- 2 c
- cooked black beans or canned non salt added or sodium low black beans drained
- medjool dates
- 2 Tbsp
- raw almond butter
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- natural non alkalized cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp
- ground chia seeds
- raspberries or other berries for topping
- ripe frozen bananas
- handful of blueberries
- a few walnuts
How to Make Fudgy Black Bean Brownie and Banana Treat
- 1preheat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2blend the black beans,dates,almond butter and vanilla in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- 3add the remaining ingredients and blend again
- 4pour mixture into a very lightly oiled 8x8 inch baking pan and bake for 90 minutes.
- 5cool completely before cutting into small squares,top with raspberries or other berries.
- 6blend banana,blueberries and walnuts in blender.
- 7pair the banana treat with the warm brownie and enjoy.