Fruity Cream Cheese Bars
This one is using cranberries.
Photo and recipe from Eagle Brand.
- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c
- rolled oats
- 3/4 c
- plus 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 c
- butter, softened
- 8 oz
- pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 c
- lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp
- 16 oz
- whole berry cranberry sauce
How to Make Fruity Cream Cheese Bars
- 1Heat oven to 350^. Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
Combine flour, oats, 3/4 cup brown sugar and butter in a large bowl until mixture is coarse crumbs. Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture; press remainder firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
Bake 15 minutes.
- 2Beat cream cheese until fluffy in a small bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth; stir in lemon juice.
Spread evenly over partially baked crust.
- 3Combine remaining 1 Tablespoon brown sugar and cornstarch in a small bowl; stir in cranberry sauce. Spoon evenly over cream cheese layer.
Top with reserved crumb mixture.
Bake 40 minutes or until golden.
Cool Chill. Cut into bars.