- 1 pkg
- refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 - 4 oz pkg
- cream cheese
- 1/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- assorted fresh fruits such as sliced strawberries, sliced kiwi, blueberries, crushed pineapple (drained), mandarin oranges (drained), sliced grapes
- 1 small jar(s)
- orange marmalade
How to Make Fruit Pizza
- 1Slice cookie dough and press to cover pizza pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool
- 2Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Spread on cooled crust.
- 3Top with desired fruits in desired arrangement.
- 4Combine marmalade with a small amount of warm water and stir until it resembles a glaze consistency. Drizzle over fruit. Chill