Frostys Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
3/4 cbutter, softened
3/4 cwhite sugar
3/4 cbrown sugar, lightly packed
1-1/4 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
3/4 tspground cinnamon
2-3/4 crolled oats
How to Make Frostys Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs and raisins until fluffy.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Gradually beat into butter mixture. Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes in preheated oven or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly, remove from sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.